Saturday, February 5, 2011

FLORIDA

This is Florida in a nutshell. And Also the Caribbean I am sure, and Hawaii too. I love palm trees. When you do not grow up with palm trees, palm trees are amazingly tropical and yes, amazing. When you grow up with them they are probably just another tree. They are so amazing they grow on the beaches here and they provide natural shade. No need to bring an umbrella for shade, just the need of relocating as the sun moves. I love palm trees and I love Florida and I love that I soon get to share it with my dear friend from Sweden! Yippie!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous February 8, 2011 at 4:35 AM  

Yeah palm trees are great! But be aware of the coconuts! :)
See you soon!!!

/ Emma

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP