Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It is a new year!

Hello everyone! Happy new year to you! I have had a wonderful start to the new year by welcoming my little baby boy on January 4th. The little guy was supposedly due on Christmas Eve 2010 but decided 2011 was his year. With that I thought I ought to kick off my business now FOR REAL. So I am doing so. I have no fancy website or fancy blog either. But I am happy with my blog and I have made some changes to it. There are the labels where you can click and look at my previous and future postings. You can find the ones that you might like most. I also added a gallery link, not that fancy either. I have posted in the gallery some of my personal favorites. It will change from time to time, so please check it every once in a while. If you like my photographic style, please do not hesitate to contact me for a get together. I can't wait to be in business. Have a great day and a fabulous 2011.

                       Below are images of our new little family member, Odin!

1 comments:

Anonymous February 12, 2011 at 10:38 PM  

Super fina bilder!! :)
Älskar den när han ligger på mage!
Underbart!

Keep up the good work hun!

, Emma

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP