Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Marriage!

These gorgeous people are getting married! Yippijayyo! And I am there photographer! Yippijayyo! It is going to be a very colorful wedding, and a very very personal one. I am so excited! They sent out their very personal and beautifully handmade invites. Each one had a different statement on it. Mine said 
" When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams" ~ Dr.Seuss
and here it is:

The girl who created these beautiful handmade invitations you can find here www.nattymossbond.com
Here are the beautiful two getting married!

2 comments:

Lina February 9, 2011 at 11:40 AM  

Is it just me or does the guy look like Peter Stormare?

Anonymous February 10, 2011 at 1:32 AM  

I love the invites! :) I think i have to get some for myself... :)

, Emma

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP