Saturday, February 20, 2010

A rose is still a rose....

I love roses..they look so beautiful even when they are "dead". I always would dry my roses, and keep them together in bunches in my room. And they kept looking beautiful. I would be gone for long times, and return home and the roses were still there, a bit dusty, but as beautiful as ever. In a way I hope that I will always be beautiful like that. No matter how old I get, or how many wrinkles I have, I am still beautiful, I guess beautiful for who I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP