Friday, February 19, 2010

Hen heaven! Rocking roosters!

Had a little farm time today. Visited some hens and some three roosters! Wow, I was thinking, three roosters live together under the same roof? With a bunch of hens? But I guess it is a beautiful world we are living in after all. We can all be friends.... But I guess, also, if you are a lucky rooster to live in a hen house like this, then there is nothing to complain about. They had lots of room to roam around and when the bitter cold winter is over they get to come and roam outside, where ever they please. Quality of life! Made me very happy to see. I bet you that is why those three rooster keep a happy face!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP