Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thrift store shopping! Absolutely awesome!

I think my friend here might beat me to thrift store shopping, but I am not far behind. It gives me such a kick to find great treasures for nothing. Here are a few images from my last attempt on finding something that might actually be worth something too. Because amongst all the things that people trash, or leave behind there just must be something with worth. But that is not why I thrift store shop, no, but I admit it could be fun to find a REAL treasure too.

 
My great find! I seriously think this might be worth a little bit, I am investigating as I write this!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP