Saturday, January 2, 2010

I do!

This year I am hoping to do more of this kind of photography. Wedding photography. I did not think that wedding photography would ever be something for me. But this gorgeous friend of mine, did not mind posing for me in her gorgeous dress. I could  under no pressure photograph her and I TRULY enjoyed myself doing it. I especially like the detail shots that one can take when shooting during a wedding. But, also, it is such a beautiful moment to capture, and that to me is what photography is, to be able to capture a moment, a feeling. I try my hardest to do this when I photograph people, or places. With wedding photography it is like one do not have to work hard to create anything, because the feeling is already there. I just have the camera to follow along and capture. So, for me to do weddings will be absolutely awesome, and to try to implement that type of shooting in whatever else I shoot.Oh, I was lucky to shoot a wedding in 2009, will post here in a few days. I loved it!

 


 







 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP