Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wedding!

In May last year I was very lucky to photograph this beautiful couple as they got married on the beach in Florida. This was my first wedding and I am very thankful that I was asked to shoot it. I had so much fun, and really loved it. The whole process, from beginning til done. I am hoping to do more work like this, in 2010. Let me know if you are interested in a wedding photographer that wont charge you the big bucks....yet. :)

 




 





 



 






















   
 






My favourite...

 

 


  Partay!
 

Sometimes you have to get lucky, my second favourite....an airplane flies by just at the right time, the couple have strong connections to airplanes...I thought that really fit well.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP