Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Friendship

It is sweet to have friends who will pose for you, do crazy things with you, who will be there for you in all weather, who will go a bit out of their own way for you, just because you are you and she is she. D, you know you are all this to me. I am so grateful to know you. Making great, new friendships as I get (a bit) older, is a very wonderful thing. I am hoping for that farm soon, where I will holla my owl howl when dinner is ready and you and yours will come running through the fields to me. Well, I can dream, can't I?

 
 
 
My fav!!!

1 comments:

Tiffany Feger April 27, 2011 at 5:21 AM  

the first and last are my favorites. so pretty, and so natural - so her:)

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP