Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter!

Wow! Easter! Really? Well, I guess so, but to me it was just another weekend. I guess having no family around, it sort of was just another day. But, BUT we managed to paint some eggs and a few other eggy things. It was fun. And we also decided to try to tie dye some clothing with the left over dye from the egg dyeing. Well it worked out pretty well. Just have to see how long the dye will actually last on the fabric if at all. I guess we will see. Maybe if I put the garment in the dryer really hot it will make it stay. Anyways it was fun!!! Here are some eggs, in case you did not see enough this past weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP