Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunset!

I forget sometimes how I love sunsets. What a beautiful thing. Here in Florida I am blessed with a beautiful sunset everyday if I want to. This weekend we enjoyed a beautiful sunset with amazing, dramatic sky. My dear friend Emma has been visiting from Sweden. She is my model whenever I get my chance. She is sooooo photogenic and I had a blast photographing her for about 30 minutes before the light went bye bye. Here are some images from Saturday night at Fort De Soto Beach.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP