Friday, January 8, 2010

Everyone is talking about the cold!


I just have to post some very wintery, very cold images today. It has been very much a winter for a while now, around 20 to 30 degrees Celsius minus, which is crazy cold, it even past 30 minus for a few days. But  I am NOT complaining about the cold and all the beautiful snow, because I asked for it a while back. And well yes maybe a bit milder would not hurt, but I do love the crackling sound under my feet, and the misty smoke out my mouth...I love it, I do!

  


 


 



 







 


 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP