Thursday, January 7, 2010

Business card!

Hmm...hmm....hmmmm..what makes a great business card? I never seem to know what to create. I always do make something but there is always something wrong. I see so many cool business cards out there, and I think oh I want something similar to that. But I guess in the end it has to be me, it should reflect a piece of who I am, it should be something I can stand for. Hmmm..still thinking and contemplating. Should it look like this here, or should it be maybe just plain black or for that matter plain white, with silver text? You got any ideas let me know. Thanks!



3 comments:

Jens C January 10, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

Try with two images and less background color and "dead space"? Two of your images will be enough to tell that you're a very talanted photographer. :)

Honey Bee January 10, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Hey J, thanks for the input. I will def try that! And hey thanks ;)

Anonymous January 11, 2010 at 4:06 AM  

I think it looks great. Love the image of Andrea kicking the water. Is that Andrea? Miss you, Jennie! -Molly

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP