Saturday, November 28, 2009

Beach life sure is nice!

I was trying to organize myself a little bit. A very good thing to do when taking lots of pictures, and I do not even compare to all my fellow photographers out there that shoot SO much. But I guess I will find out THE way to stay organized, I am hopeful that I will find my way of keeping my stuff in the right place. So, while organizing I just couldn't resist to post this picture. Warm, colorful, and fun. Nice change to the weather I am experiencing now, although today was a beautiful, perfectly grey,cold day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP