Friday, July 1, 2011

Music, piano, voice!

This young, talented lady is a song writer, singer and fabulous piano player. Her voice is, to me, very energizing and happy, strong, and vibrant. If I weren't so shy I would take singing lessons with her. But I know her and that makes me intimidated. I am working on it, my intimidation. Maybe I will get over it one day and get to it, to practice MY singing. Oh it would be so fun. Here are some recent images we did, some that she may use for her own business,where she teaches piano.  I LOVE portraiture, my favorite type of photography, and I think it shines through here. ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP