Monday, May 30, 2011

Studio Photography without the studio!

You do not necessarily need a studio to create studio feel photos. A wonderful window and cool decor will do just fine. Or you can just hang a sheet or material, pull it out a bit from the wall and voila there you have your studio. Here are images of my little son. I think they are lovely, I am happy I have them. I normally prefer the more natural look of a photo, but in these pictures I get a real clean shot of my son. Which, I have to say, I like a lot too.

1 comments:

Jenn C. May 30, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

What a cutie!I wish I had pics like this of my boys as babies.

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP