Friday, May 27, 2011

Odin's new shoes!

What if he doesn't like them though? He might think that these are the most uncool shoes you could ever wear? What would I know, yet I will put them on him. However, really, most likely, he will  love them. He WILL know CONVERSE don't EVER go out of style. And they are brown. So, thrifting, is great, because I go out there just to look, to see if maybe I can find a "treasure" today. Well, I did find these, and the great thing is Odin wont know whether they are brand spankin' new or some old used ones. He will just love the feeling of wearing shoes. How will I know this? I wont. But the point is, I spent 1 dollar! 1 dollar, and he will look sharp, and should he not like them, well it was just a dollar!

1 comments:

eileen June 6, 2011 at 11:46 AM  

Härliga - fina foton! Odin blir mer och mer lik sin morfar - Bianca sin moster! :) <3

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP