Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A fabulous, heart made wedding!

My friends asked me a year ago, as they started planning their wedding, if I wanted to be their photographer. Well, it is a bit far ahead for me to say yes, right now, I said. And that is only because I am a gypsy, or nomad or whatever word it is I am looking for. Well, I travel a lot, and for me to commit to something so far ahead was not ok. But it so happened that I was here, where they were getting married, and they waited for me to give them thumps up. I so appreciate that. This wedding was soo beautiful. This couple worked so hard, together with awesome friends and family, to put together their dream wedding. I loved every detail of it. The color of her dress, the hand made ornaments, then strung tin lights, etc. etc. Here are images from their wedding, I tried to select out, but gosh it is hard. So here are a lot of images. Thank you for letting me capture THE day!


 
 

 

3 comments:

beachbabies3 April 20, 2011 at 8:29 PM  

You captured this wedding beautifully Jennie! I wish I had known you at the time of my wedding.

Anonymous April 21, 2011 at 3:54 AM  

Wow! What a beautiful wedding!! Wonderful pics as always jennie!
xxx
, Emma

StPeteNative April 22, 2011 at 4:47 AM  

YOU ARE THE GREATEST! Every photo is an inspiring portrait into every moment we want to remember forever! Jennie, your talent is priceless, and the gift you have for such artistry is rare. We love you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP