Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sometimes the little things....

..makes the day!

I really am trying not to buy new things. AT ALL! Trying to reuse and recycle as much as possible. And really it is SO possible with pretty much anything except I guess, food. But sometimes it is just that little amzing thing that one just has to have. You know that feeling I am sure. Like for me this cup here, was one of those, I gotta have it, things. I love this cup. I love coffee. This cup is not only so cute, but coffee taste SO good in it. Ok, so I gave myself the OK to purchase this cup, and I am telling you it makes me very happy. Silly I know, that a cup would make me happy. But, it is the little things in life that makes me happy. This thing is one of those little things.

Enjoy the little things in life, please! ( The cup is porcelain and the top is silicone, I believe good to drink out of and environmentally friendly.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP