Sunday, December 12, 2010

Food!

Oh this was very very yummy. German oven pancake. I make Swedish pancakes normally. They are so good. Thin like crepes. We also make oven pancake in Sweden, but it turns out different than German oven pancake. This is weird to me, when the ingredients are exactly the same. My dear friend Molly, cooked this for us, and I think maybe now it is my favorite kind of pancake, but question is will I ever be able to make it so it taste like how she made it? And the secret is...squeezed lemon, powdered sugar, and jelly. Or preferably fresh fruit. Oh heavens so simple and so good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP