Sunday, October 24, 2010

My little ballerina!

My daughter is sporting her new ballerina tutu. First with no tattoo and then with tattoo. The tutu is cutest little thing, and the best find ever. She found it of course, she eyes things better than I. How much did we pay? 50 cents. The beautiful bow in her hair is made by my dear friend Dori. If you would like to purchase bows, contact me and I will give you her info. And lastly, Bianca is going to have a real tattoo when she turns 18 she told me.

 Of course in my eyes, even though I love pink, it just looks better in B&W. Right?

1 comments:

Anonymous October 25, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

adorable!!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP