Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Macro shooting!

Macro is fun. One can be so creative with it. I learned about a inexpensive way to be able to do macro. I have a old prime lens, Minolta, that I can use on my Canon if I put it backwards. WOW! Bought a few rings to make it attach properly, it was so inexpensive. And it works really well, but it is super hard to do it. But that makes for great practice. Here are some images I think are cool! I bet you cannot tell what one is of though!!

 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
  

 

 
 
 
 

1 comments:

Elizabeth August 4, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

You just keep getting better!

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP