Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Love!

I have been trying out my new macro system. I love it, because it was inexpensive and it is hard to use it. Makes me feel like I am really working when I try to take a photo. I am using a old Minolta 45 mm prime lens backwards on my Canon! Thank you to my friend who showed me this. This way I have a great way of accomplishing cool macro effects for literally nothing. But like I said it is only to use under no pressure circumstances, at least for me.

Share the love!

2 comments:

Anonymous July 29, 2010 at 2:54 AM  

Great! I like the pattern.

Anonymous July 29, 2010 at 2:55 AM  

Great! I like the pattern. /Robban

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP