Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Southwest tribute!

I remember the first time I flew with Southwest airlines many years ago. (That made me sound very old, but I am not!!) I remember how the flight attendants all of a sudden started singing "Who let the dogs out" just like that. The guys from the group who sings that song was on the plane. I thought it was so great, how the attendants had so much fun while working. They did their job professionally and added a little spice to it. Since then, every time I fly with Southwest it seems I am always laughing or at least smiling while flying. Thanks to their awesome crew. Here is a tribute to Southwest from me, taken with my little, inexpensive point and shoot. I love hearts, anything hearts, well Southwest has them. Maybe that is why I love this airline so much. They fly with love.

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP