Saturday, April 10, 2010

Flower frenzy!

I went on a walk yesterday and had brought my camera. A lot of times I leave and then I go, oh, the camera! Hm, what is that for a photographer? Well, it came along yesterday and where I am staying at the moment people take really good care of their gardens, and the city takes great care of the surrounding areas. It gave me the opportunity to photograph some flowers. If you are not THAT into flowers just skip this post, it is so very looooooooooooong and full of flowers! ;)

 

 
 




 

My favorite, the daisy!


Enough flowers for one day? Now try to name them all, and then get back to me! 




 

2 comments:

kathryncole April 10, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

G O R G E O U S !!!!

I love flowers !!!! Your photos are amazing!

Lina April 12, 2010 at 6:27 AM  

I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DO HUN!:)

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP