Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I love this picture!

There is just something I love about this particular picture. I do not think it is anything particularly special about it if you think of angles, numbers, light, etc. But maybe that is just it. It is nothing special therefor it is so special. I love that there are four people in the picture. I love that one is facing the opposite direction! I love the happiness in the girls faces. I love the sunshine. I love the happy mother in the back of the picture. I love how "big" the picture is. Ok, you get it! I LOVE IT! As simple as that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP