Friday, February 26, 2010

To sew or not to sew...

....that is the question! I love to sew, I really do. Straight lines that is. I love to sew curtains for example, bed linen, bags for keeping stuff in, pillowcases. Well as you can see, I like to sew things that needs only a few straight lines. Today I sewed three bags from an old curtain I got from a thrift store. I saw the material and had to have it, it is romantic, and it has hearts on it. If you look real close you can see them. Also it has flowers, love flowers too, and also it has a shade of pink to it. Couldn't pass on it for those three reasons! And now that material is turned into cute bags that can keep some of our stuff, great organizer. I also sewed a pillowcase, so fun, so quick!
Can you see the hearts, if you look closely! ;)

 
 

1 comments:

Sara March 1, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

Va fint Jennie, blev ju jättebra. Å ja tycker ja kan se hallon! :)

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP