Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Grapes!

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm....I haven't had grapes in a while, until today. Oh they are so yummy, and they are so healthy, and they are so fun looking. I always tell Bianca to be careful, too much maybe, and with grapes I am always asking her to make sure she will bite them in half before swallowing. I used to cut them up into small pieces for the longest time. But today, whatever, I ask her to model for me with one grape dangerously on the verge of plopping into her throat! Yeah, that is just how wild and crazy I am !! ;)

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP