Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We all have a look alike

I have heard that we all have at least one person on this planet that we resemble a lot. When I saw this picture, the one to the left, I really did start to believe that that statement really might be true. The picture to the right is my daughter at about 2 years old, and the picture to the left is a newly made friend, when she was around 2 years old. Ha, I think this is my daughters look alike. At least at this age. Will be interesting to see if my daughter follows in L's footsteps as she grows older.



2 comments:

Malin January 19, 2010 at 6:16 AM  

woow,,, helt otroligt!!

Lina January 20, 2010 at 5:02 AM  

Jo, det vill jag lova! Likheterna är slående. Som jag sa förut - It has to be those BIG, blue eyes! ;)

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP