Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Winter has come...again!

What a beautiful day. I was on a beautiful walk with  my beautiful friend Emma, and I do not know how many times I uttered the word BEAUTIFUL today, but probably near a hundred times. But you know, I couldn't help myself because today was just so BEAUTIFUL. Sometimes I just need to repeat things many, many times, to really ensure that everyone around me can see and feel what I see and feel. Well, I photographed Emma again today, out in the BEAUTIFUL cold winter day. It was such a BEAUTIFUL day today.







 

 

2 comments:

eileen December 3, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

tänkte testa att kommentera! :) tyckte sista bilden var jätte fin :) / Eileen

Honey Bee December 5, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

Thanks girl, comments are so much fun! /auntie

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP