Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sweetness

My friend Malin had done just this taken a photo of her daughters littel drawing. And THAT reminded me that I needed to do JUST that. And it has crossed my mind that I should, just never did so THANK YOU Malin, you have such great ideas. This is Bianca's first "real" man. With legs and arms and toes and fingers and eyes and eyelashes and everything. Even a scar on the face. Ohhh.. But hey so great, no more "huvudfoting" I guess. She made these two the other day. I am blogging them along with a pic of Bianca "making a face" a very gentle one.




 



3 comments:

Malin December 8, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

guu... så gulliga teckningar de gör va... Kram

Honey Bee December 9, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

hej hej ja men oj oj sa sott det ar. kanonide att fota av deras konst. lika som att jag alltid tanker att jag maste spela in bianca nar hon pratar, for deras roster later ju sa gulliga nar man hor dem genom telefon eller pa spelare. ha en bra dag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eileen December 9, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

wow vad duktigt hon blivit på bara nån vecka :D

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP