Saturday, December 5, 2009

Flowers..Flores...Blommor

I LOVE FLOWERS! Such a happy, pretty, beautiful, make you happy, great for the environment, simply irresistable thing. My absolute favorite is the daisy...very simple yet so pretty. I had daisies in my hair when I got married, and so did my mom. After daisies comes gerbera (looks much like a daisy) and so much fun to photograph. The other day I recieved these beautiful flowers from two friends, just because...that was pretty great. Here are some images I took...I love the "videkiss" that the florist included, so pretty.




 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP