Friday, November 20, 2009

Picture of the day...portraits becuase I love it. I love them!

I was meaning to post a longer post of this summers trip to beautiful Norway, but that included quite a few images and by the time I had selected and picked my darling daughter came a wanted me. And I cannot not come to her when she wants me. I mean, yes she plays a lot on her own and is so good at it, but since I am with her all day, I feel so bad as soon as I sit by the computer longer than 30 minutes. Not sure why. I guess it is just easier when you are all alone. So no post about Norway today, but I am posting, again, my favorite thing to do...portraits. My beautiful little niece, or maybe not so little anymore! Gosh time flies, and it was just yesterday that I held her in my arms it feels like, a tiny little newborn. Well here she is all big and grown. (These were taken on the trip to Norway actually.) :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP