Saturday, November 7, 2009

MAYA the number 1 chihuahua!!

Maya is the number one dog in the world! She is my first baby! She is the coolest chihuahua I have ever met. She is strong, brave, pretty and so full of energy. She watches our door when people come to it, but she pours love and affection over them when they are known to her to be OK.She keeps my bed warm every night. She know a million tricks, and she does do cold weather even though she is a chihuahua! She has traveled the world with me, and she never complains. I can take her anywhere and she is fine with that. Maya Bebe Boo, you are the NUMBER ONE DOG! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


/>


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP