Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kram (or as it is pronounced in english..HUG!)

Here is something sweet and huggie for you! We are having a photo exhibition in December and the theme is color. And the money that we raise from hopefully sold art is going to the childrens area at the local hospital. Well, I tell you, it isn't easy photographing a particular thing for a particular day for a particular cause. But I tried a few different things, I really wanted to try and shoot something that would make the children turn their heads when they saw it, so hopefully I succeeded. (Oh, the photos that does not sell, will be donated to the childrens area, by the way, hence me trying to go childish.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP