Monday, November 2, 2009

Here we go!

Hello and welcome to my blog. I have been trying to learn to blog, to understand the HTML, or the not HTML, and it is going so so.  I had another blog, which I wanted to spruce up a little so I started a new one, but it got all messy with errors etc. I am now trying my third one, and I think that with this one I am going to try to keep it simple and not mess to much. We will see how that goes, and where it will take me. I have also decided to really try to blog everyday, to post at least one photo everyday on here until my business has really skyrocketed, taken off  high in the sky and I am so absolutely busy with work that I might only blog every other day or so....well I am for sure aiming for this and dreaming and working towards a successful career as a photographer, because I simply LOVE IT!!! Here is a picture that I love and I think it is really pretty, it is taken in January of this year, so winter time, which is where we are heading now. I think that this image has a very warm and cozy feeling to it however, and THAT is what I like about it so much. Thanks for modeling beautiful Emma. /Jennie





1 comments:

Honey Bee November 2, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

I am just trying out if I succeeded in adding this comment feature, AND I think I did!!! YEAH!

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

All images and content © Jennie Thunell. It is illegal to save, print, or duplicate in any way without the express written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP